Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter.

Good afternoon.

Hope you enjoyed the easter break. I went to see family for two seperate weekends, well I actually spent 5-6 days with my day and did very little work but I feel so much better for getting out of Leeds (the first time since Dec 27, sadly). I spent the time gardening with my Dad and helping to organise his wedding and stag do while relaxing with a cold one in the garden too. I love where his house is in the countryside- the relaxation was great.

Well had better get on with report writing. Oh and I have two job interviews approaching- Accenture is a first round one on Monday morning and CSE-Global UK is a final round one next Friday. The second looks good as it's in their healthcare systems dept.

Hope you enjoyed Easter as much as I did.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: