Monday, July 20, 2009

No longer graduand, but graduate!!!!

Good evening.

Today was brilliant, I had such a good time. It was an early one- even being in a B&B in Leeds because the ceremony started at 9.45am.

By far the best moment was walking up those steps though. My
Mum got a great pic at the right moment..

The ceremony finished about 11 ish when we had a group photo and reception with drinks. TO be honest it was great to use this time just catching up with everyone and saying goodbyes because I had to head back home this evening.

I want to say a huge congratulations to everyone I've ever worked with at university. Its been a life experience that is unforgettable, something which is only made possible by some of the great people who I've been around for the past 3 years. I hope I get to see you soon and I know we can all live prosperous lives from now and into the future. I think we bloody deserve it.

Cheers! I'll leave it with a couple more photos...

No comments: