Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catch up.

Good evening. I hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend. I didn't have any specific plans for this one, just relaxing and catching up on some things I needed to do for work.

Quite a lot has happened since my last blog- it’s been a busy month has August. The end of last month saw me take a big risk by leaving my old job and the following week saw me in interview for my current role. The interview was quite lengthy but it gave Medical Mosaic (MML) a good insight into what I was about and I was pleased with how I put myself across, especially as it gave me the chance to elaborate on some of the hard work and targets met during the early stages of my life. I chose not to sit back and just do my degree but to put a lot of effort in ensuring I gained some valuable experience outside, which I’m more than pleased with.

Before starting with MML I spent some time in the Caribbean as it was my Dads wedding. I was there a week on the lovely island of Antigua. The weather was beautiful, it was a place where I was able to finally indulge in some real relaxation, with my only worry being where I was going to get my next beverage from! Here are some pictures, though more can be found at : click here

No comments: